How do I change an ILLiad Lending Library Password that is coming through the Lending Web Pages?
- You want to change the password of a Lending Library that is coming through your Lending Web pages
Here are the steps for changing a Lending Library password in ILLad:
- Have the site go to the Lending Web pages and click on Forgot Password.
- They follow the steps for changing their password.
- Or, you can go to the ILLiad Client, and if they have created an account, look up their symbol in the Search Addresses and the symbol box.
- The site will automatically come up if there is one entry.
- If there are two, then select the one with the NVTGC of Lending, or if you are on a shared site, select the NVTGC the lending site should be under.
- Once you have the Borrowing site open, you click on Change Password. Then put in the new password twice.
- If you want the site to be required to change the password, make sure the Force Password Change is selected.
- If you do not want the site to change the password, then make sure the Force Password Change is not selected.
Now, the Borrowing site will be able to go to your Web pages and sign in with the password you set.