- Addons not working after 9.2 upgrade
Here are the steps you need to take to fix the addon issue:
- Go to the Atlas Addons download page and download the ILLiad Atlas Helper Library.
- Make sure the C:\Program files (x86)\ILLiad folder has the User's group has either Modify or Full permissions following the Windows Permissions setup in the document on I just installed ILLiad on a new computer, what settings or permissions should I have on my computer?
- Extract the contents of the file into C:\Program files (x86)\ILLiad\Addons\Atlas folder. You may need to create a new ATLAS folder if one does not exist.
- Download the latest version of your addons at the ILLiad Addon Directory and place them in the Addons folder.
- Close and reopen the ILLiad Client.