- The 049 tag comes up with an incorrect library holding code in Record Manager.
- WorldShare Record Manager
The Record Manager 049 tag is set automatically based on a User Preferences setting. Here's how to change it:
- Click the User Preferences button on the left.
- Click the Working with Records accordion tab.
- Change the Default Holding Library Code (049) to the correct one.
- Click Save.
- Close out of WMS and relogin to see the changes.
If problems persist, contact OCLC Support.
See Record Manager User Preferences documentation