Find an overview of the information available in the search result record summary provided for bibliographic, local bibliographic data (LBD), and local holdings (LHRs) records in WorldShare Record Manager.
For each bibliographic, local bibliographic data, and local holdings record search result, a record summary is listed.
- Authentication Code - Indicates that a record has been reviewed and authenticated. See 042 Authentication Code for code definitions.
- Authors - The authors of the item.
- Cover Art - The artwork for the item, such as the book cover.
- Encoding Level - The degree of completeness of the MARC record. See ELvl Encoding Level for level definitions.
- Format - The format of the item.
- ISBN Number - The ISBN number that is associated with the item.
- Language of Cataloging - The language that is used to catalog the item.
- Information Icon - Click this icon to open a pop-up window that contains additional record information about the item.
- OCLC Number - The OCLC number for the record.
- Original Cataloging Agency - The organization that created the original record.
- Publishing Information - The publisher name, publisher location, and year of publication.
- Series - The series to which the item belongs.
- Title - The title of the item.
- Transcribing Agency - The organization who transcribed the record into machine-readable form.