Find an overview of the information available in the search result record summary provided for bibliographic, local bibliographic data (LBD), and local holdings (LHRs) records in WorldShare Record Manager.
A record summary exists for each bibliographic, local bibliographic data, and local holdings record search result.
- Cover Art - The artwork for the item, such as the book cover.
- Information Icon - Click this icon to open a pop-up window that contains additional record information about the item.
- Title - The title of the item. Click the title to open the full bibliographic record.
- Author(s) and Edition Statement - The author(s) and edition statement of the item.
- Format - The format of the item.
- Publishing Information - The publisher name, publisher location, and year of publication.
- ISBN Number - The ISBN number that is associated with the item.
- Series - The series to which the item belongs.
- The final row in the record summary contains the following information:
- Original Cataloging Agency - The organization that created the original record; Transcribing Agency - The organization that transcribed the record into machine-readable form; Authentication Code - Indicates that a record has been reviewed and authenticated. See 042 Authentication Code for code definitions.
- Language of Cataloging - The language that is used to catalog the item.
- Encoding Level - The degree of completeness of the MARC record. See ELvl Encoding Level for level definitions; OCLC Number - The OCLC number for the record.
- Open Details - Click this link to open the Full Record Details screen for the item.