This page lists known issues in the WorldShare Record Manager application. Availability dates are subject to change.
Please see the OCLC System Status Dashboard for active issues.
Updated: November 16, 2017
- Local Holdings call number index (nu:), Bibliographic action note index (io:), and Local Bibliographic Data index (nt:) searches fail
Searches using nu:, io: and nt: indexes return an error message of No Results instead of the expected results.
Workaround: For For 583 Action Note (io): Search in Discovery or perform a keyword search in Record Manager. For 852 LHR Call number search (nu): Scoping to My LHRs – Browse in Discover Items. For 590 note (nt): Search in Discovery
- Bibliographic records derived using the Derive Electronic Record action cannot be saved to Save In-Progress files
When a bibliographic record is derived using the Derive Electronic Record action, it cannot be saved to Save In-Progress files. The newly derived record must be added to WorldCat before the end of the session to preserve the template and any edits made.
- Bibliographic records derived using the Derive Electronic Record action missing capital letters from field 245 subfield c
When a bibliographic record is derived using the Derive Electronic Record action, capital letters are removed from field 245 subfield c.
- My Group Holdings search scope missing
When you perform a bibliographic search in the basic search panel, the My Group Holdings option is missing from the Scope drop-down menu. This will be corrected in a future release.
Workaround: Perform an advanced search. From the Advanced Search screen, select My Group Holdings from the Search Scope drop-down menu.
- Entire fields removed from export
When you exclude data to removing specific subfields from exporting, the entire field is excluded during export.
Workaround: Remove the subfield after the export is performed.
- Shortcut for label printing
When you are in an LHR and attempt to use the shortcut key for label printing twice in one field, you only receive one entry on the label list.
Workaround: Click on a new field within the LHR and execute the shortcut key again.
- Initial article for field 245 in Derive Electronic Record Advanced Action
The initial article from field 245 is being transferred to field 776 $t. This will be corrected in a future release.
Workaround: Remove the initial article manually and change the second indicator to zero before you send the command to Derive Electronic Record.