Grey fields are unavailable and cannot be edited.
- From the MARC 21 record editor, scroll down to the LBD accordion.
- From the LBD accordion, click Add LBD Record.
- In the field that appears, replace the system supplied value with a unique number for your local institution. For example, this value can correspond to a record identifier in your local catalog.
- Click Done. The fixed fields appear (LDR, 001, 004, 005, LSN, and 940).
- Click the Add button () to add a new field.
- Add the appropriate LBD field and related information.
- Click Done.
Watch a video
Local bibliographic data (6:05)
This video is about the purpose of Local Bibliographic Data (LBD), and how to create and edit it using WorldShare® Record Manager.