WorldShare Record Manager allows you to create new and enrich existing items in WorldCat with efficient, record-at-a-time metadata management for your physical and electronic materials using either a MARC 21 editor or a Text View editor.
Within the WorldShare interface, navigate to Metadata > Record Manager.
In this area, you can:
- Search for bibliographic, local holdings, authority, and saved - in progress records.
- Work with bibliographic and authority records.
- Work with local bibliographic data.
- Work with local holdings records.
- Apply changes to multiple bibliographic and local bibliographic records with bulk actions.
- Work with labels and export bibliographic and authority records.
- Work with field strings, text strings, and constant data records.
- Set preferences for labels, bibliographic and authority record export, searching, and the record editor.
Watch a video
Introduction to Record Manager (11:40)
This video provides an introduction to what you can accomplish with WorldShare Record Manager, to help familiarize you with the interface and its purpose.