We are having trouble obtaining articles in ClinicalKey Nursing at article level but other ClinicalKey articles are fine
- In Discovery, we cannot get the Full Text of Clinical Key Nursing articles. If we search via the journal title and drill down to the year and issue, then we can get
access, so the subscription is fine
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- Worldcat Discovery
These particular journals need a different Link Scheme. Currently journals from the ClinicalKey Nursing collection use a linking scheme called “ckey.au”, which is valid for most ClinicalKey journals. However this linking scheme needs to be
It will be necessary to update the Override Link Scheme for the journals in this
- Access Metadata > Collection Manager.
- Navigate to the title-level settings by searching for the collection and clicking on it to open the collection.
- In the collection, expand the Titles accordion.
- Click on a title to open the title metadata.
- In the Linking Overrides section, edit the Override Link Scheme field so that the title link scheme will override the existing collection-level link scheme.
- Save and exit.
This will direct the links to the correct platform.
- Find out more about Link Scheme values and overrides
- See the link scheme values spreadsheet for the Link Schemes supported by the WorldCat knowledge base.