- WorldCat holding audience level settings are visible in Record Manager, but not in Collection Manager
- WorldShare Record Manager
- WorldShare Collection Manager
To use WorldCat holding audience levels across WMS applications, they must first be enabled in Record Manager's Institution Settings. In order for the functionality to be visible in Collection Manager, it first must be enabled in Record Manager. Follow the instructions below to enable Holding Audience Level in both Record Manager and Collection Manager:
- To enable in Record Manager:
- Select Metadata > Record Manager > Institution Settings > Audience Level.
- Check at least one of the boxes under Display for Bibliographic Records and Display for LHRs.
- Select Save.
- Then, the settings will be available in Collection Manager in the following locations:
- Institution settings: Metadata > Collection Manager > Institution Settings > WorldCat Holdings
- Collection-level settings: Select a collection and go to Holdings and MARC Records.