- Download a MARC file containing all records featured in a given collection
- WorldShare Collection Manager
Under the WorldShare Metadata tab:
- Click Collection Manager.
- Search for the collection you would like to receive in full and click on the title.
- Select Holdings and MARC Records > Record Delivery.
- Next to Subsequent Record Output, select Include a complete set of records with every delivery.
- The next time a record is added, deleted or updated your records will be delivered. Note that they are in appropriate files as to what they are, delete records will be in the Delete file, Updates in the Update, file, new records in the New File, they will not be delivered all in one file.
Please note, you may also want to change the record delivery frequency to "Daily" in order to get those records delivered as soon as the next day. The file can take between 24-48 hours to show up in the My Files section. Also, you will want to change these settings back after the file of records is delivered.
We also recommend that after you've received your set, that you change setting changed in step 4 above back to the default setting rather than to "include a complete set of records with every delivery so that you don't continue to receive all records, every time and if you changed your delivery frequency, you may want to set it back to the previous setting.