- WorldShare Collection Manager
To download a full set of MARC records for a collection, follow these steps:
- Sign into your WorldShare interface and click Metadata > Collection Manager.
- Search for the collection and click on the collection title.
- Click the Holdings and MARC Records accordian and then click Record Delivery.
- Next to Subsequent Record Output, select Include a complete set of records with every delivery.
- To receive files within a few days, change the Delivery Frequency to daily.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
- Once you obtain the complete set of records, you will need to change Subsequent Record Output back to Include only records with changes (updated, added or deleted) after initial delivery.