- I need the Journal Linking key for my collection, where and how do I obtain it?
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldCat knowledge base
Journal linking keys can be obtained from the title_url field of the KBART file, follow these steps:
- Download the KBART file for the collection
- Look in the title_url column for the title level link. Example: http://cps.sagepub.com
- For this example, the journal linking key is the part of the link before sagepub.com so in this case, the journal linking key would be cps
- Enter the journal linking key, cps, into the title_id column of the KBART.
- Upload the KBART back into the collection.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact OCLC Support