- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldCat Discovery
- Sign in to WorldShare and go to Metadata > Collection Manager
- Search for your collection and click on it to open it
- Expand the Titles accordion
- Search for the title, OCN, or ISSN of the journal
- Click on the title to open the title record
- In the Properties accordion, click the Local tab.
- In the Notes section, enter your note in the note field that applies. These include: Title Note, Staff Note, Coverage Note, Location Note
- Click Save.
The note will appear in both of the Access Options panels on the Discovery record for the title. If there are more than one access link, users may need to click the View full text/View eBook button in the Access Options panel first to expand all of the links. Users will see an additional link near the access link to expand Notes & License Terms. That is where your note(s) will appear.