How can I access JIT information and updates
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldCat knowledge base
JIT (just-in-time) updates contain information about new content providers and collections that are now available in the WorldCat knowledge base. Although this information eventually appears in our monthly update notes, we want to let you know about them as soon as they are available for your use.
To access JIT online
- Go to the OCLC Community Center
- Click WorldShare Collection Manager > News
- Once there you can read current and previous JIT information
- In order to receive email updates, click the gray Follow button
For more information see Collections available in the WorldCat knowledge base.