Non-MARC patterned data collection
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Create a non-MARC patterned bibliographic or local holdings record (LHR) collection if you do not have MARC records, but you can export your bibliographic or LHR data into a spreadsheet or tab-delimited text file.
You can send your bibliographic data or LHR, such as author, title, or date, using the Non-MARC patterned data template.
- 1a. Create a non-MARC bibliographic collection
- 1b. Create a non-MARC local holdings records collection
- 2. Data requirements for non-MARC patterned data collections
- 3. MARC 21 Format for Holdings Data and OCLC local holdings records
- 4. Upload files in My Files
- 5. Download files in My Files