View a user note within a DDC record
- View a DDC record.
- In the top right corner of the record screen, click the User Notes button to jump to the User Notes area.
No user notes. If the record contains no user notes, the User Notes button does not appear in the record.
- User notes attached to the record appear in a separate area labeled User Notes, immediately following the Notes area.
- If the record contains no Notes area, the User Notes area appears after the hierarchy display.
Return to DDC record. To resume viewing the DDC record:
- On the Dewey Services tab, under Search Options or WebDewey, click Search Results. At the results list, select the record you were viewing.
On the Dewey Services tab, under Browse Options or WebDewey, click Browse Results. At the results list, select the record you were viewing.
View a user note from the search results
- On the Dewey notes results screen, click the hyperlinked text for the user note you want to view.