- Start the client. Are prompted to update the WebLinks.xml file. Click Yes to update. Close and re-open the client. Are prompted to update again.
- Connexion client
The WebLinks.xml file is corrupted and needs to be replaced with a good copy. To do this:
1. Close the client if it’s running.
2. Hold down the Windows key (to the left or right of the Alt key) and while holding it down, press the letter r; this brings up the Windows Run box.
3. Type %AppData% (including both percent (%) signs) and press Enter.
4. Double-click the OCLC folder.
5. Double-click the Connex folder.
6. Delete the WebLinks.xml file.
7. Then, double-click the Profiles folder.
8. Double-click the MyProfile folder.
9. Delete the WebLinks.xml file.
10. Start the client. Update prompts should be gone.