- Connexion client
To set up an export destination, please follow these steps:
- In Connexion client, go to Tools > Options > Export.
- Click Create then select where you want to export. You can choose a file, LPT Port, Connection or OCLC Gateway export.
- If saving to a file, you need to have created a folder on your Desktop or Documents folder. Add a file name, click open, click OK to create destination.
- If exporting to OCLC Gateway, enter ILS hostname and port number. If your ILS requires a login id, enter this information. Click OK.
- Click OK after creating the destination and then apply/close.