How do I install an alternate language keyboard for cataloging?
- Connexion client
- WorldShare Record Manager
Both Connexion client and WorldShare Record Manager support cataloging of non-latin scripts. Here are the instructions to add a language keyboard to Windows 10 computer.
1. Click the Windows logo to open the Start menu, and select Settings from the there.
2. In the pop-up Settings window, select the Time & language option.
3. Select the Region & language option on the left side.
4. On the right side, you will see several options. Find Languages, and click Add a language.
When cataloging in the alternate language, if the characters do not display properly, you will need to change to a font that supports the script. In Connexion client to change the font, click Tools > Options > Font Tab, and select a font from the list that supports your language.
If your having difficulty finding a font that displays the characters, try using the ALA BT Courier font.
If you'd tried other fonts including ALA BT Courier, and are still having display issues, contact OCLC Support.