Skip to main content
How do I add holdings in Connexion client?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Add holdings to an item to show that my institution owns it
- Logon into Connexion client using your 9-digit cataloging authorization number that begins with 100.
- Search for the item and display a record, there are 3 ways to set your institution holdings on a record.
- Select Action > Holdings > Update Holdings.
- Press the F8 key
- Click the button on the tool bar, you'll see a yellow, up-pointing, arrow on what looks like white pieces of paper.
- Your holdings will be set on the item and you'll receive a message on your screen stating "held by XXX." XXX represents your institution's symbol.