- When I install Connexion Client on my new PC I can't find my MACROS from my old PC.
- All MACROS but if you have other special MACRO books you will need to copy over all MACRO files.
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
- Log into Windows on your old PC.
- Follow this path to where the MACRO Books are stored C:\Program Files (x86)\OCLC\Connexion\Program.
- Copy the MACROS Folder and all its contents to either a portable drive or a shared drive.
- Turn on the PC with the newly installed Connexion Client and log into windows.
- Go to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\OCLC\Connexion\Program and then Copy the whole MACROS folder into the Program File.replacing the current one.
- Now start up Connexion Client.
- Try to apply or check your MACROS list and see if your MACROS have been copied over.
If that does not work, use the instructions under Organize macros and macro books (p.21) to copy the macros over individually inside Connexion client.