- Diacritic Characters are garbled when I try to import records through the Z39.50 Connection into Connexion Client.
- Connexion Client
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
- The Z39.50 connection only supports the MARC record format. It does not support the UTF-8 character diacritics.
- Change your workflow to where it is not using the Z39.50 connection.
- Export the records into a file from the source
- Import the file into Connexion Client making sure the UTF-8 record characteristics is selected.
- The records should now be in your Connexion Client with the UTF-8 diacritics.