- The error "Cannot connect to remote server" comes up when trying to log into Connexion.
- Connexion client
- Connexion browser
This usually means that there is a network or server issue occurring at this moment. Network troubleshooting can help us identify if there is an issue with the connection. Run the following commands to test the network:
- On your computer's task bar, click on the Start button.
- Type into the search box cmd.
- When the command prompt window comes up, type
- When the ping command finishes, type in
- Copy the information from the window and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call OCLC Support to address the issue immediately.
Important! Do not ONLY send an email with this kind of error. The troubleshooting needs to be done immediately to insure that the system comes back up quickly.