This feature is specifically for those who use RLIN21 and who are migrating to the Connexion client. If you have RLIN21 text macro files (*.ma9), you can import them into the client text string file.
- Navigate to Tools > Text Strings. The Text Strings window opens.
- Click Import.
- In the Import Text Strings window, navigate to the text macro file you want to import, and click Open.
After you have imported a text macro file:
- The window closes and imported text strings and their descriptions display in the Current Text Strings list of the Text Strings window.
- If you previously used keystroke shortcuts to insert text strings, the keystrokes are not imported with the text strings.
- To assign keystrokes, go to Tools > Keymaps and select the Text button, or click Manage in the Text Strings quick tool list.