Find out how to define a classification scheme for offline cataloging in Connexion client.
For offline cataloging, define a separate classification scheme to use with labels and to supply the blank call number field for bibliographic records and workforms in local bibliographic save file(s).
Note: This is not used for constant data records and workforms.
- Navigate to Tools > Options or press <Alt><T><O>.
- Click General > Offline Cataloging Options. The Offline Cataloging Options window opens.
- In the Classification Scheme drop-down list, select a classification scheme.
- Library of Congress (default)
- National Library of Medicine
- National Agricultural Library
- Click OK or Cancel to close the Offline Cataloging Options window.
- From the General tab, perform one of the following actions:
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click Cancel to close the Options window.
- Click Apply to save changes without closing the window.
Note: When you are logged on, the client uses the classification scheme associated with your logon authorization and password.