Find out how to delete a local file in Connexion client.
- Navigate to File > Local File Manager or press <Alt><F><F>.
- Under Choose File Type, select the type of file you want to delete.
- Bibliographic Constant Data
- Authority Constant Data
- In the Files list, select the file you want to delete and then click Delete File.
- Click Yes to confirm or No to continue without deleting the file.
- Once deleted, you cannot recover the file. The client deletes it immediately and permanently. The file does not go to the Recycle Bin on your workstation.
- Do not delete a designated default local file outside of the client using Windows Explorer.