Find out how to skip certain types of words during spell checking in Connexion client.
To skip certain types of words during spell checking:
- Navigate to Tools > Options > Spelling to view the Spelling tab.
- Click General Options. The General Spell Checker Options window opens.
- Select check boxes to select or deselect the following options:
- Ignore capitalized words - Default: Deselected; checks capitalized words
- Ignore words in uppercase - Default: Deselected; checks words in all uppercase
- Ignore words with numbers - Default: Deselected; checks words with numbers (for example, Win2000)
- Ignore domain names - Default: Selected; ignores domain names (for example, www.oclc.org)
- Click OK to confirm your changes or Cancel to cancel your changes. The window closes and you are returned to the Spelling tab.
- When finished, perform one of the following actions:
- Click OK or press <Enter> to apply your changes and close the window.
- Click Cancel to cancel changes without closing the window.