Uninstall a RLIN21 keyboard
Find out how to uninstall a RLIN21 keyboard in Connexion client.
- To uninstall RLIN21 keyboards, you must have local administrator rights.
- You also must first remove the keyboard from your Windows regional and language options before uninstalling. If you do not, you will receive the following error message when you uninstall: Fatal error during installation.
Remove the keyboard from regional and language options
- In Windows 10, navigate to Language Settings.
- Under Preferred languages, select the language you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
Uninstall the keyboard program
- In Windows, navigate to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Uninstall a program.
- In the alphabetical list of installed programs, select the name of the RLIN21 keyboard that you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes to confirm.