Record a Macro
Find out how to access and use the Record a Macro window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Record a Macro window
- Enter a name and description for a macro you want to record.
Access the Record a Macro window
- Navigate to Tools > Macro or press <Ctrl><Alt><Shift><G>.
- Click Manage and then click Record.
- Enter a name and description for the macro you want to record.
- Click OK. The actions you take when this window closes are recorded as a macro.
See more about how to record macros.
Record a Macro window: Features and buttons
|Feature||How to use|
|Macro Name field||Enter a unique name for the macro you are starting to record.|
|Macro Description field||Type an informative description of the macro you are started to record.|
|Button name||Click the button to...|
|OK||Save the the name and description, close the window, and start recording (or press <Enter>).
|Cancel||Cancel entering a name and description, close the window, and cancel recording.|
|Note: Keystroke shortcut <F1>, normally an alternative to the Help button to open a window-specific Help topic, is inoperable for the client macro windows.|