Find out how to access and use the Apply Constant Data Record window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Apply Constant Data Record window
- Apply a bibliographic or authority constant data record by typing its name.
- Select MARC fields to apply.
Access the Apply Constant Data Record window
- Open the record or workform to which you want to apply constant data.
- Navigate to Edit > Constant Data > Online > Apply by Name or press <Ctrl><U>.
- Enter the name of the constant data record.
- Click a button to select fields to apply.
- Click OK.
Apply Constant Data Record window: Features and buttons
|Feature||How to use|
|Name of Constant Data Record to Apply field||Enter the name of the bibliographic or authority constant data record you want to apply to the displayed bibliographic or authority record.
|Choose MARC Fields to Apply buttons||Click a button to apply one of the following:
|Button||Click the button to...|
|OK||Apply the constant data by the name you entered (or press <Enter>).|
|Cancel||Cancel applying constant data by name.|