Discover how to require or clear confirmation before taking immediate final actions in Connexion client.
If you often batch-process records and want to prevent accidentally taking actions immediately, you can set an option to require confirmation for immediate actions on records:
- Navigate to Tools > Options or press <Alt><T><O>.
- Click the General tab.
- Click Action Options.
- Select or deselect the Warn before doing online actions immediately check box in the Action Options window. By default, the check box is not selected. The system does not send a confirmation message before online actions are completed.
Note: You can also select an option to disable Update and Produce commands for records your library owns.
- Click OK to save your settings or Cancel to cancel changes. You are returned to the General tab.
- Click OK or press <Enter> to confirm changes and close the window.
- With this option selected, when you click an action command for a record while logged on, the client opens a message requesting you to confirm before taking the action immediately online.
- Final actions for bibliographic records are:
- Update Holdings
- Produce and Update Holdings
- Delete Holdings
- Submit for Review
- Replace Record
- Replace and Update Holdings