Discover how to import search keys from a text file in Connexion client.
- Create an ASCII text file (file extension *.txt) of search keys using basic text-editing software such as Windows Notepad.
- Enter each search key on a new line (enter a search key and then press <Enter> to type the next search key, etc.).
- Use separate files for importing to the authority local save file and bibliographic local save file.
- If you use multiple local files for batch searching, give the text file a unique name.
- Navigate to Batch > Enter Authority Search Keys or press <Alt><B><B>.
- Click Import.
- In the Windows Open dialog, enter the full path and file name of the text file containing the search keys you want to import.
Navigate to the file, and then click Open.
- The client adds each line in the text file as a search key to the list of search keys in the Enter Authority Search Keys dialog.
- The client asks if you want to delete the import text file. Click Yes to delete or No to keep the file.
- Follow steps 6 through 10 in Enter searches for batch processing to complete batch searching.