Note: Connexion client uses Internet Explorer (IE) to print records and lists. Therefore, page margins for printing are determined by IE Page Setup settings. To adjust the margins, open the browser, and on the File menu, click Page Setup. You can determine other print settings (for example, portrait or landscape orientation) in the client Print window.
Print a record
- With a record open, click File > Print, click the Print button (), press <Shift><F12>, or press <Alt><F><P>.
- If you click the Print button (), the record prints immediately using your default Windows printer, unless you elected to print records to a file (Tools > Options > Printing).
- Otherwise, the Print window opens. Your default Windows printer is selected, but you can select any printer from the list of printers installed on your workstation.
- In the Print window, click OK or press <Enter> to print the record.
Available for local save file lists only:
- Select records in a list that you want to print separately (hold <Shift> and click for adjacent records or hold <Ctrl> and click for non-adjacent records).
- Click File > Print, click the Print button (), or press <Ctrl><P>.
The records print immediately using your default Windows printer, unless you selected to print records to a file (Tools > Options > Printing).
See Records for general information on using records.
Print a list or selected entries
You can print an entire list or print selected entries in a list:
- With an Online Authority Save File List or a Local Authority Save File List open, click File > Print List or press <Shift><F12>.
Select only entries you want to print, click File > Print List or press <Shift><F12>.
- If you have multiple records selected, the Print List dialog opens, with the Selected Items button selected by default.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Select the All button and then click OK to print all records in the list.
- Click Cancel to cancel printing.
Otherwise, go to step 3.
- In the Print dialog, click Print or press <Enter>.
Note: If online save file list results exceed 100 records, you can print only the set of currently displayed records. You must display other sets in the list to print them.
See Record lists for general information on using lists in Connexion client.