Caution for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users: Although the Label Program is compatible with Vista, the Label Program Help file is not compatible. Microsoft discontinued support for some legacy Help files (file extension *.hlp) with its Vista release. See more information on the Microsoft Web site. To continue using the Labels Help in Vista, you can download the legacy Help viewer from Microsoft.
- About Cataloging Label Program
- Find an overview of the features available in the Cataloging Label Program.
- 1. Install the Label Program
- Find the system and user requirements and learn how to install, upgrade, and reinstall the Cataloging Label Program.
- 2. Check or set options
- Learn how to start the Cataloging Label Program and set default settings, label options, and print options.
- 3. Use the Label Program Help file
- Learn how to use the TourGuide and Label Program Help in the Cataloging Label Program.