The Cataloging Label Program lets users of OCLC cataloging products easily print labels for library materials. The free Windows software manages the creation, display, editing, and printing of pocket and spine cataloging labels.
Go to the Cataloging software downloads page to download the Cataloging Label Program software.
- Cataloging Label Program Keyboard Template – Use the function keys with the Cataloging Label Program software.
- Stay informed – Stay up on important cataloging information, including new content and other changes to the service. Subscribe to the OCLC–Cat mailing lists.
- No image available
- Find frequently asked questions (FAQ) and troubleshooting steps (Troubleshooting).
- Can I install under a directory name with spaces?
- Can I print labels using an old dot-matrix printer?
- Can I use an Hewlett-Packard 5P or 6P Laser printer?
- How do I get the Label Program software?
- How do I import label information?
- How do I print a label other than the first label on a sheet?
- Label program closes unexpectedly
- Not getting the Label Positioning screen when Print is clicked
- We updated our operating system and now the Cataloging Label Program won't print
- What are the file specifications?
- What are the system requirements for the Label Program?
- What do I do when I get error messages when importing?
- What font and font size should I use?
- What is the current version of the Label Program?