The standard report viewer consists of four areas: Main toolbar, Report panel, Side panel, and Status bar.
When you open a standard report, the report appears in a report viewer. The report viewer consists of four areas:
- Main toolbar - allows you to perform actions such as opening, saving, and exporting documents, tracking data changes, and displaying the report outline
- Report panel - displays the reports in a document
- Side panel - provides a way to quickly add or remove certain criteria from a report, change output, and pull different data into a report
- Status bar - allows you to perform actions such as activating data tracking or moving through pages of a multi-page report
- Standard reports: Report viewer - Example