- WorldShare Reports
- WorldShare Circulation
The Patron Information Detail Report is the best report to run to identify patrons who do not have an expiry date on their record.
1. Go to the Analytics module.
2. Click on the Reports drop-down list on the left-hand side, and then click on Reports.
3. Open the Circulation accordion and select the Patron Information Detail Report.
4. For *Patron is User Expired, ensure that N is in the box on the right-hand side.
- If there is no N, type N into the box that states Type Values Here and press <Enter>, or click on Refresh Values, select N, and press the > button
5. Press OK to run the report.
6. Once the report has loaded, click on the Design button on the top right of the page.
7. Right-click the Patron Expiration Date column heading, select Sort > =FormatDate([PatronExpirationDate]) > Ascending.
All patrons with the expiry date of 0001-01-01 are patrons that do not have a set expiry date.