- WorldShare Reports
Create a custom report using the Circulation Item Status universe.
- Navigate to Analytics > Reports.
- In the left navigation, click Report Launch Pad.
- Select Web Intelligence from the Applications drop-down list in the upper right-hand toolbar.
- Click the New button.
- Double-click Universe.
- From the Universe dialog, double-click Circulation Item Status.
- In the Query Panel, expand the Item folder and then double-click Item Barcode, Item Title and any other fields you want to see in your report. Item Barcode, Item Title etc. now appear in the Result Objects panel.
- From the Item folder, drag Item Record Type to the Query Filters panel.
- Select In List from the Query drop-down list.
- Select Value(s) from List from the Define filter type drop-down list.
- From the pop-up List of Values, select MULTI_PART and move it to the right panel.
- (Optional) Click Refresh above the Data Preview panel to produce a preview of the data that will be generated once your query is run. Verify that your desired data is included in the order you prefer.
- Click on Run query to run the report.