Why am I getting an 'Invalid date format' error when manually uploading COUNTER reports?
- When doing a manual report upload I get the message "Unable to validate harvest.
Invalid date format. Update the format to mmm-yyyy (example: Jan-2012) and try the upload again."
- WorldShare License Manager
Check the content of the spreadsheet you are trying to upload.
- Dates in your spreadsheet may be formatted in ways other than mmm-yyyy, such as dd-mmm-yyyy.
- Right-click these dates and click Format. Under Number, set a format of mmm-yyyy.
- The report should then upload correctly.