Once you have established your licenses and templates, you can edit, clone, renew, share (for institutions with Group aware), or configure alerts to continue to maintain and alter your information as needed.
- Calculate a license's usage cost
- If you have previously harvested COUNTER reports from Usage Data, you can generate a report on license usage cost from within the license's History accordion.
- Configure alerts in the Admin tab
- Get alerts when your licenses are about to expire, when they are renewed automatically, and for other actions.
- Share licenses (group aware for consortia)
- WorldShare Management Services libraries with group aware can share licenses with libraries in their consortium.