Use the Harvest Summary to generate a sum total of metric types across all COUNTER reports harvested from publishing vendors in WorldShare License Manager.
Use the Harvest Summary
Use the Harvest Summary to generate a sum total of metric types across all COUNTER reports harvested from publishing vendors. The Harvest Summary will also indicate any missing reports from your collection of available vendors.
- From the Harvest History tab, enter the following information:
- Report Type
- Report Date Range
- Metric Type
- Click Generate Harvest Totals to generate the Harvest Totals.
- Click View Report Coverage to determine if you have all the reports you need or if some need to be re-harvested.
On the Report Coverage screen, if a report month is missing for a specific vendor, click on Missing or No Usage from the report to re-harvest that missing month in one of two ways:
- For manual harvest configurations, you will be taken to the one-time harvest screen with the vendor and report type pre-selected.
- For SUSHI harvest configurations, you'll be shown a dialog box to automatically request the missing month from the pre-configured SUSHI vendor.