Why isn't updated bibliographic information showing on my Item Inventories report?
- I recently made an update to a WorldCat record, but I don't see the updated bibliographic information reflected on the weekly Item Inventories report.
- WorldShare Circulation
- WorldShare Reports
When a WorldCat record is updated, either by OCLC or by a member library, these changes will not display on your weekly Item Inventories report until corresponding circulation data is updated. To update your Local Holdings Record, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the WorldShare Metadata tab.
- Expand the Record Manager menu.
- Search by OCLC number for the record in question.
- Open the MARC record.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to view the associated Local Holdings Record.
- In the Action column, select the pencil icon to edit the Local Holdings Record.
- Use the Record menu to select the Validate option.
- Save the record.