Use this screen to find information about creating or editing payment methods.
To access this screen, sign in Service Configuration, open the WMS Circulation left navigation, select Billing, and then select the Payment Methods link.
Use the Payment Methods screen to set accepted billing payment methods.
- The payment methods you enter on this screen are listed in the Payment Method field when you accept payment for a bill in WorldShare Circulation.
- For information on paying bills, see Pay or waive all bills, selected bills, or partial amounts.
- WorldShare Circulation does not support credit card processing.
Create or edit payment methods
- On the Payment Methods screen, select the payment method you want to edit, or create a new method.
- In the Policy Name field, enter the name of the payment method, such as Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
- Click Save.
Delete a payment method
Policies cannot be deleted if they are in use.
- Click the Policy Name you want to delete.
- In the top right corner, click Delete.
- On the Confirm window, click OK.