Group aware is for consortia and library groups that use WorldShare Management Services. Group aware links individual institutions through their WorldShare instances to share data among the group. It allows for integrated circulation functions among your group while maintaining policies, items, and patrons specific to your individual institution.
This documentation describes how WorldShare Management Services group functionality affects your use of WorldShare Circulation.
- About institution and group-level management
- Find a comparison of available tasks for institution management and group-level management.
- Circulation policies for group aware libraries
- Find information about the policy considerations for group aware libraries.
- Group holds for group aware libraries
- Find information about the workflow for processing holds for patrons in group aware libraries.
- Items for group aware libraries
- Find information about searching for and viewing items as well as viewing, editing, and creating holds for group aware libraries.
- Patron management for group aware libraries
- Find information about searching for, editing, creating, deleting, and managing patron accounts for group aware libraries.