When I import an order using a MARC data some information is missing or incorrect.
- When I import an order using a MARC data some information is missing or incorrect.
- WorldShare Acquisitions
This indicates that some of the information is missing from the imported file or it is incorrect. Review the MARC Order data needed here.
To confirm the data sent, view the file in MARC format using MARCedit. MarcEdit is available for download at: http://marcedit.reeset.net. OCLC cannot provide support for this third-party tool. Find tutorials about using MarcEdit: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=marcedit.
To use MarcEdit to transform the file to .MRK and view
- Click on MarcEdit Tools
- Select Operation: MarcBreaker
- Choose your Order File (You may need to change to All Files type)
- Choose Destination (choose .mrk)
- Click Execute
- Click Edit Records to view the record.