- I am attempting to apply an order template to an Order
- I see an error message: "Cannot create order item. Fund assigned is disabled. Choose a different fund."
- I don't know what fund was chosen, if a fund was chosen.
- I have no way to view and edit the Order templates.
- WorldShare Acquisitions
While we currently do not offer the functionality to edit templates, you can view the fund assigned to the template.
- Select the template and then look in the "Item Details Accordion Budget/Fund" tab.
- If the fund is disabled, you will need to either re-enable the fund or delete and recreate the template, as there is no way to edit templates directly.