How can we change the default reply address in Acquisitions?
- WorldShare Acquisitions
- Go to the Service Configuration.
- Enter your OCLC symbol or Institution ID.
- In the left navigation part click WorldCat Registry.
- Click Contacts.
- The e-mail address from the first person listed is being used by the system as reply address.
- Change the person and/or e-mail address.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
Note: If the first person listed does not have Visible to All selected, the system will bypass this user and default to the next user. You can see this by clicking into the edit screen for a particular user.
By default the first person listed in the OCLC WorldCat registry for your library is used for the reply address.