Discover how to set up an SDI profile and alerts in OLIB.
- Ensure that users' email addresses are entered in the Users domain - Personal Details: Email ID field.
- Define which Subjects are to be available as SDI Subjects.
- To allow OPAC users to manage their own profile, go to the WebView> Config. Settings domain. Search on my_account and display record 3220. In the Value field enter with double quotes "sdi_profile". Save the changes. OPAC users can then manage their profile in the Account Details screen.
- When cataloguing use SDI Subject Headings assigning them to Title records.
- Create an SDI profile.
- Configure the SMTP server (as required for all alerting).
- Create and update profiles in the OPAC.
- Enable Run SDI setting in System Administration> Daystart Settings.