Discover how to customise the presentation of OLIB Web to your own library's needs.
Discover how you can customise the domains and searches in OLIB so that they use your own organisation's terminology and sequencing. After carrying out the customisation, you need to rebuild the OLIBWeb configuration data from the database, in order to make the changes take effect. Changes will be visible when you next log in.
- Change domain names
- Learn how to change the domain names shown in the OLIB menu.
- Change filter names
- Learn how to change the filter names used in various menu (domain) searches.
- Configure audited fields
- Learn how to configure which fields should be audited when copies records are updated in OLIB.
- Configure copies hitlists
- Discover how to change which fields are displayed in the OLIB copies hitlist.
- Configure dependent searches
- Learn how to configure an alternative for some dependent searches in Titles and Users domains.
- Configure primary column for searches
- Learn how to change the primary key in an OLIB domain search.
- Configure title hitlists
- Discover how to change which fields are displayed in OLIB Title hitlists.
- Configure user hitlists
- Discover how to change which fields are displayed in OLIB User hitlists.
- Large hitlist results threshold
- Learn how to set the maximum number of results in a hitlist before a warning message is displayed in OLIB.
- Rebuild config data
- Learn how to rebuild configuration data after customising OLIB.
- Rename, resequence and hide searches
- Learn about renaming, resequencing and hiding searches in OLIB.
- Rename and resequence Actions
- Learn how to rename and resequence the Actions available in OLIB drop downs.
- Set mandatory fields and default field values
- Learn how to set a field as mandatory and how to create default field values in OLIB.