- Single user access issues via EZproxy.
- Any versions of EZproxy.
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
1. The issue is more than likely their environment (PC, network, browser, etc...).
2. Have the user clear their browser cache & cookies.
3. Have the user try different browsers.
4. You may want them to disable any software firewall and/or anti-virus/spyware to see if they are causing the issue.
5. Have the user check their browser security settings.
6. Have the user check to see if they have any proxy details setup within their browsers.
7. Have the user try connecting from a separate connection with their PC or try a different PC.