- You would like to update the Logo used on the login.htm page of your EZproxy server
- EZproxy for Linux and Windows
There are two ways to resolve this the first is to link to an externally hosted image file:
- Open login.htm in a text editor
- Locate the line
- Replace this portion /public/logo.png with a link to your logo.
- Save the changes and restart EZproxy
The second way would be to update the file saved in the public directory of EZproxy:
- Open your EZproxy directory.
- Navigate to the public folder which is located in the docs folder in your EZproxy directory.
- Locate the logo file logo.png
- Replace it with your own logo.png file
- Restart EZproxy
If you have Hosted EZproxy please contact support at email@example.com. We will work with you to update your Hosted EZproxy.